FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports to: Executive Vice President and Vice President
Date created/revised: July 31, 2019
Summary/Objective: Reporting directly to EVP and VP, works independently performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative and clerical support duties. Requires excellent communication, organization skills, interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and provide information and service to a wide range of internal and external contacts. Requires knowledge of the company’s technology, processes and procedures. Includes responsibility for executive office management as appropriate.
• Provides wide range of complex office administration and support to the senior leaders and departments.
• Develops, implements and administers departmental office systems and procedures involving internal and external use of technology. Establishes office procedures and processes.
• Monitors budget including tracking expenditures and providing reports. Prepares spreadsheets for budgets, contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts; uses budget tool. Prepares financial reports using on-line financial systems.
• Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for administrative reporting.
• Provides wide ranges of support including: composing and editing letters, memoranda, reports, printing reports and materials, and presentations.
• Uses multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, and email. Uses Internet and maintains internal documents stored on company’s intranet.
• Serves as single point of contact and source of information for departments and clients.
• Manages complex calendars, arranges for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
• Leads and coordinates events, including conferences, seminars, and company events.
• Creates and maintains filing system(s).
• Answers and routes phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination.
• Supports the administrative needs of the company, the executive assistant position is a subject matter expert in using office productivity applications. The position will rely on automated, integrated computer solutions to manage and disseminate information, plan and schedule meetings and maintain administrative records.
Contributes to department effort by accomplishing related duties as required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Computer and Technical skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Judgment and Analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organization skills and multitasking
- Business Concept skills
- Task Management skills
- Adaptive skills
- Supervisory Responsibility (if applicable)
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in communication or business.
• Minimum 3-5 year’s previous related experience in office administration, business process or customer service.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Open floor plan with nearby team members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The physical demands of the job, including bending, sitting, lifting and driving. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. When necessary, evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, may be expected for training and off-site meetings.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.