Orchard Town Center in Westminster, Colorado Welcomes Seven New Tenants
Orchard Town Center, a 914,000-square-foot open-air regional retail center located in Westminster, Colorado, announced today that seven new retailers have signed leases at the project and will be opening at various times over the next several months. Vestar, who acquired the center in 2014 in a joint venture with UBS, oversees property management, leasing and marketing at Orchard Town Center. The new retailers include:
- Bitto Bistro (the new operator of the former Wine & Cheese Restaurant and Wine Bar)- Now Open
- Katie Eile, an Irish restaurant and pub, and affiliate to Katie Mullens, will occupy 6,644 square feet with an October 2015 opening.
- Crushed Red, a fast casual restaurant, will occupy 2,673 square feet with an August 2015 opening.
- 20/20 EyeVenue, a designer optical eye care center, will occupy 3,085 square feet with a September 2015 opening.
- Rusty Bucket Restaurant and Tavern, will occupy 4,500 square feet with an estimated opening of Spring 2016.
- Marshalls, a discount retail chain, will occupy 23,000 square feet with a Spring 2016 opening.
- Maurices, a fashion store for women, will occupy 5,000 square feet with a Spring 2016 opening.
Other recent store openings include:
- DXL, the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel, occupies 7,500 square feet and opened in March 2015.
- Panera Bread, a chain of bakery-café fast casual restaurants, occupies 4,346 square feet and opened in June 2015.
“Since acquiring the property our goal has been to significantly upgrade and rebrand the center with new amenities while bringing in new retailers,” said David Malin, Vice President – Acquisitions and Development at Vestar. “We will continue to enhance the customer’s shopping experience, and are focused on maintaining a vibrant and exciting tenant mix.”
Conveniently located on the northwest corner of Interstate 25 and 144th Avenue, Orchard Town Center offers guests a charming town square atmosphere with tree-lined pathways leading to anchor tenants, specialty shops, restaurants and entertainment venues. The center is 89 percent leased and anchored by Macy’s, JCPenney, SuperTarget, AMC Theatres, H&M, Forever 21, Ross Dress for Less, REI, and Lifetime Fitness. Orchard Town Center also features other nationally-recognized tenants including Chico’s, Victoria’s Secret, Eddie Bauer, Old Navy and ULTA Beauty.